Swimming in two countries
Ask yourself what kind of guest you are. One who wants to learn as many new habits and energize as much as possible on the weekend break, or one who wants to explore as much as possible in the shortest possible time? Anyway, being a guest at Terme Tuhelj brings many benefits. By adding a wide range of wellness and spa services, rich gastronomy and entertainment, and the possibility of bathing in Terme Olimia, which each guest has in their accommodation package, we can say that we have found the perfect combination of rest, fun and relaxation.
All guests staying at the Well Hotel**** have the opportunity to visit the parent company, which is located only 30 kilometres from the Slovenian border. With a voucher that guests receive at the hotel reception you can start exploring one of the most popular thermal parks in Slovenia. Termalija Relax at Terme Olimia is free for all guests staying at Terme Tuhelj and offers the opportunity to learn about a different offer. It is also a great opportunity for a trip.
Termalija Relax consists of several intimate water oases in which you can enjoy the thermal water without interruption. While visiting Terme Olimia, we recommend you to explore other hidden charms of relaxation and fun:
- For families with children: Termalija Family Fun, a prime location for indoor and outdoor pool attractions;
- For couples: Wellness Orhidelia, the best wellness centre in Slovenia that brings a magical mix of pools and saunas through a play of colours, with a unique hot wind prepared by sauna masters;
- For those looking for water attractions: Aqualuna Thermal Park with its numerous water attractions becomes a place of adrenaline water fun in the summer;
- For wellness hedonists: SPA Amala and Spa Armonija provide many treatments and massages tailored to the needs of each guest;
- For gourmets: Restaurant Lipa, the only gluten-free restaurant in Slovenia.
In addition to swimming in the Termalija Relax, which is included in the price of the accommodation package, a trip across the border also enables you to explore the surroundings and the cultural offer of the Slovenian region. Beautiful nature, rich cultural and historical heritage, gourmet chocolate shop, deer feeding, enjoying local beer - something for everyone.